These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the website located at www.tophaz.com: https://www.tophaz.com (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Website.
1. Permitted Use
You may use the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Website for any other purpose, including, without limitation, any commercial purpose, or to engage in any conduct that is illegal or harmful to others.
2. User Conduct
You agree to use the Website in a responsible manner and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website to:
- Post or transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm or threaten to harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
3. Intellectual Property
The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the content on the Website without the prior written consent of Tophaz.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Tophaz makes no warranties, express or implied, about the Website or the content on the Website. Tophaz disclaims all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
5. Limitation of Liability
Tophaz shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the content on the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tophaz, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or your breach of these Terms.
Tophaz may terminate your access to the Website at any time, without notice, for any reason.
8. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Tophaz with respect to your use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
9. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [State], without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Changes to Terms
Tophaz may update these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated Terms on the Website. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]