Information We Collect
We collect the following information about you:
- Personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. This includes information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Information that we collect automatically when you visit the Website. This information includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, device type, and referring website.
- Information that we collect from third parties. This information may include your email address, name, and other information that you have provided to third parties, such as social media platforms.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services that you request.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To protect our rights and property.
- To comply with the law.
How We Share Your Information
We share your information with third parties who provide services to us, such as website hosting providers and email marketing providers. We may also share your information with third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or property.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email that we send you.
We take appropriate security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.